*********************************APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING********************************

The IRMS Public Sector Group will be meeting again on Thursday October 4th at the Westminster Archives Centre. The theme will be Paperless Office: Myth or Reality. I have approached some really excellent speakers and I am awaiting confirmation before I finalise the agenda.

As always the meeting is open to all but IRMS members will be given preferential booking until 2 weeks before the event. If you would like to book up now please send me an email, but I will not be confirming places until I have finalised the agenda.

The Public Sector Group is returning to meeting only in London for the time being. I am now starting to think about the 2013 programme which will consist of 3 meetings provided that we can get sponsorship for the meetings. If anyone has any ideas about topics for the 2013 programme or is prepared to offer sponsorship please do let me know.

I hope that everyone has a very pleasant Bank Holiday weekend.