Dear data user,

as part of the ESRC funded Digital Social Research programme, we are conducting a scoping review of the changes in the social science data landscape and the innovations that will be necessary to use social science data in the future. Understanding the changes is vital for the planning and development of the social science resource base and for the training of the next generation of social science researchers.

We would be grateful if you could answer this short scoping questionnaire.

It should only take around 10 minutes to complete and your input is very important. You will also be entered into the prize draw for £50 of book vouchers.

All responses will be treated confidentially.

The link to the survey is: https://selectsurveys.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=DATA_HORIZONS

Thanks, Kingsley

Dr. K. Purdam
PGT and Short Course Director
CCSR and Social Statistics
University of Manchester
M13 9PL
UK
www.ccsr.ac.uk
01612754719

****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************