From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Halvard Johnson
Sent: 04 June 2012 17:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: riddle

Loved that book. Maybe even still have it . . . somewhere or other.

Serving the tri-state area.

Hal

Halvard Johnson
================

On Barcelona <http://onbarcelona.blogspot.com/> (submissions sought; email to my address above)
Truck: http://halvard-johnson.blogspot.mx/
http://sites.google.com/site/halvardjohnson/Home
http://entropyandme.blogspot.com
http://imageswithoutwords.blogspot.com
http://www.hamiltonstone.org
<http://www.hamiltonstone.org/>https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/
<http://www.hamiltonstone.org/>
Remains To Be Seen <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>*, Remains To Be Seen (Vol. II) <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>,** Remains To Be Seen (Vol. III) <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>, *Sonnets from the Basque & Other Poems <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>
*, *Mainly Black <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>, *Obras P blicas <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>; **The Perfection of Mozart's Third Eye and Other Sonnets<http://www.scribd.com/doc/27039868/Halvard-Johnson-THE-PERFECTION-OF-MOZART-S-THIRD-EYE-Other-Sonnets>
; **Organ Harvest with Entrance of
Clones<http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Entrance-Clones-Halvard-Johnson/dp/0965404390/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283182804&sr=8-1>
; **Tango Bouquet <https://sites.google.com/site/vidalocabooks/>; **Theory of Harmony<https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://xpressed.wippiespace.com/fall04/theory1.pdf>
; **Rapsodie espagnole<https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://xpressed.wippiespace.com/rapsodi.pdf>