Is he mainly talking about the UK, David?

And does  one want (or need) to go through all that stuff to understand the 'problem' (I assume)?

Just wondering....

Doug
On 2012-06-23, at 3:40 AM, David Bircumshaw wrote:

> Andrew Duncan's latest book from Shearsman, 'The Long 1950s', has been
> recommended to me. I haven't yet read it myself, but you can find a taster
> or order it at:
>

> http://www.shearsman.com/pages/books/catalog/2012/duncan50s.html
>

> while his blog contains material that has gone into the making of the book.
> See:
>

> http://angelexhaust.blogspot.co.uk/
>
> I certainly enjoyed the, er, panoramic sweep of the taster
>

> --
> David Joseph Bircumshaw
> "We are shallow, mababaw ang kaligayahan."
> -* F. Sionil José*
> Website and A Chide's Alphabet
> http://www.staplednapkin.org.uk
> The Animal Subsides http://www.arrowheadpress.co.uk/books/animal.html
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/david.bircumshaw
> twitter: http://twitter.com/bucketshave
> blog: http://groggydays.blogspot.com/

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Why can’t words mean what they say?