 From: "Waart, P. van" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Design thinking

Hi Flora, all,

Arne van Oosterom from Design Thinkers set up a great platform for sharing and connecting: http://www.designthinkingnetwork.com/

Best regards,
Peter

>>> Flora Mpazanje <[log in to unmask]> 06/01/12 2:11 PM >>>
Please, if there is someone with study material, notes, journal articles on design thinking for businesses, or thinking like a designer would, please share with me. I am PhD student at the University of Cape Town In the Information Systems Department. As part of my study, we are setting up a computer research Lab in a disadvantaged community. Please help

Regards

Flora