Dear Friends!

I am an early stage design researcher who is seeking for PhD opportunities
and programs in the Indian, Europe or Australia. I would like to work in
the area of languishing-traditional handcrafts with an approach of Craft &
Craft Community survival through interventions at various levels, like-
Design upgradation, Technical & Skill upgradation according to the demands
of contemporary life-style of end-users today. The entire phenomena is
quite diverse in nature according to the origin factors, materials & tools,
life cycle of craft, socio-cultural behaviors of craft-community, end-users
& marketing factors, geographical orientation, effects of surrounding
nature over raw material supply, climate change...

I need your guidance to:

1. Fiend a University.

2. Fiend a Guide.

3. Fiend full Sponsorship/Scholarship

Thanking you.

Regards,

संतोष कुमार झा  | Santosh Kumar Jha
Designer, Department of LGAD

Footwear Design & Development Institute

(Ministry of Commerce & Industries, G.o.I.)

M.Des. 2012' CMJ University, Sikkim

PGD in Crafts Product Design (Hard Goods) 2004' IICD Jaipur

MBA Marketing, 2009' Pondicherry Central University, Pondicherry
BCA (H), 1998' BNM University, Madhepura
Professional Portfolio: http://www.coroflot.com/jsantosh
Scholarly Articles:
1. Strengths of Indian Crafts Industry:
http://strengthsofindiancraftsindustry.blogspot.com