Hi Terence,

this week-end I'll transalte in English a pecha kucha presentation (you
will find notes under each slide) about this subject. I'll send directly to
your email the attachment.
Than I hope it will be more clear under which perspective I consider the
causality and why it is important for designers.

Talk soon
Paola (with final 'a': I'm a woman ;-)