Remploy retention service in the Midlands are excellent - they will do a workplace assessment and provide support
give me a shout if you want the number

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Amanda Savage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning to all.
Does anyone have any information/experience on carrying out workplace assessments for clients with M.S.?
I have a lady returning to work soon following a recent relapse that has resulted in a degree of diability. I am really keen to help & support her as much as possible but the budget in her workplace for assessment is virtually non exsistent (NHS Trust).
If anyone has anything that could help it would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Have a great day
Manda

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: