Mark

I am a member of British Red Cross and also have a contact at Lothian
and Borders Fire and Rescue. I will pass these on to my colleagues for
comment and information.

Jim Robinson
Honorary Fellow
School of Health in Social Sciences,
The University of Edinburgh,
The Medical School,
Teviot Place,
Edinburgh.
EH8 9AG

Quoting M & M Johnson <[log in to unmask]> on Thu, 28 Jun
2012 10:22:35 +0100:

> I am indebted to Dr Andrulis & Jan Cambridge for these insights...
>
> they do things differently over the other side of the pond - but it
> isn't a bad idea...
>
> anyone got connections to fire brigades, etc?
>
> Mark
> Mark R D Johnson
> Moderator, Minority-Ethnic-Health Discussion List
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/minority-ethnic-health

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.