Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:24:45 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vacation Trauma...........Bob Lockyer
To: [log in to unmask]

*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. ***
Hi,

    Just writing to let you know about our trip to Madrid,Spain has been a mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged and lost all my cash,credit card and mobile phone It has been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a club. Anyway, I'm still alive and that's whats important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need you to loan me some cash , I'll refund it to you as soon as I arrive home.Write me back so I can tell you how to get it to me.

Regards,
Bob