From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Poole
Sent: 12 June 2012 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What are the best conferences for people like us?

You mean *apart* from OpenCulture on the 26th & 27th June at the Oval featuring the BBC, Google & a host of speakers from museums and archives talking about the convergence of collections and digital (www.collectionslink.org.uk/openculture2012)?

I've always enjoyed the Bits to Blogs events which John Coburn put together, and I heard excellent things about the Museums Galleries Scotland event - does anyone know if either of these are running again? Also a +1 from me re: EVA, which has an excellent lineup and goes a bit more tech than most.

Nick