Does anyone know if there are any other Culture hack events planned elsewhere?

Linda Ellis
Wolverhampton Art Gallery

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Georgia Ward
Sent: 13 June 2012 12:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What are the best conferences for people like us?

This weekend there is a Culture Hack in Cambridge 16 & 17 June hosted by  Anglia Ruskin University in collaboration with Cape. Please sign up if you wish to attend talks, workshops or the whole hack event. The event is free....
Full list of speakers, workshops and details of hack here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/3340382173?nomo=1

Georgia

Georgia Ward
Relationship Manager, Digital and Creative Economy

Arts Council England
Tel: +44 (0)1223 454408
Mob: 07872 422432
Fax: +44 (0)870 242 1272
www.artscouncil.org.uk

Sign up for our e-newsletter: http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/utilities/newsletter/

Achieving great art for everyone our 10-year framework is now available