Here at the Rylands, we have 2 full time photographers, Currently one
temp, 2 part time cataloguers and one full time, who deal with our online
collections. And a manager. So 6 usually.

As with Adrian, we also have a number of volunteers that catalog the
online collections.

Hope this helps!

James

James Robinson l  Senior Photographer  l  CHICC  l  The John Rylands
Library l  The University of Manchester  l  150 Deansgate  l  Manchester
M3 3EH  l  Tel +44 (0)161 306 6537 l

http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/chicc   l   Blo
<http://chiccmanchester.wordpress.com/>g   l   Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/chiccmanchester>