Hi

That happened to me yesterday! I thought I was doing something wrong (I had gone back into Cinahl and was combining earlier Cinahl terms with my new terms) but I did get that message and I was in Cinahl.

I was not aware that you could search a different database without selecting it. I thought I had moved it in the drop down menu but the databases are not scrollable by mouse you have to physically go in and select the new database (as far as I can work out).

Unsure if this helps in any way other than you are not alone !

Leanne

Leanne Kendrick
Knowledge/Library Services Manager
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
Gayton Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 4ET.
e:
t: 01553 613792
f: 01553 613883
Click
HERE to search our catalogue and renew and request items online.