From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phul Anita
Sent: 07 June 2012 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Healthcare databases - cannot access

I had this problem this morning. When I went in via the https://www.evidence.nhs.uk/nhs-evidence-content/journals-and-databases   page, I couldn't get in and was getting error messages.

When I went to www.evidence.nhs.uk<http://www.evidence.nhs.uk>  and went in via the Journals and Databases tab at the top of the screen however, I got in. Not sure if the way in was anything to do with it but I'm not doing any experimentation at the moment because I'm in right now and I'm hoping it keeps working. (Not like last week when I had a self destructing search history - which I did report).

Anita.