This all looks a bit slick and why is he the only one with contact details?
Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brenda Steel
Sent: 15 June 2012 14:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Two amazing librarian job ads......

Also this on his corporate interests ....

http://www.investnw.co.uk/people/index.php (3rd on list)
http://evergreenuniversal.com/team.html (6th on list)

Brenda

On 15 June 2012 14:20, Liz Chapman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Although I would be interested to know whether the RCVS have an official
> stance on him, and specifically whether he meets their code of professional
> conduct.
>
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Liz Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> > He is a real vet:
> > http://chrisfurley.wordpress.com/chris-furley/
> >
> http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/newbreedvets/bios/furley/furley.html
> >
> > I am a bit disappointed by the salary.  I'd like to be paid more than
> > £30,000 if I am going to have to shave my bikini line all the time just
> in
> > order to go to work.
> >
> > Liz

Help support Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity - visit my JustGiving page
at
http://www.justgiving.com/mike-steel1

Visit the Librarians' Blog for Social Sciences at:
http://www.librarydevelopment.group.shef.ac.uk/blogs/social_sciences

                    _....._
                   /////|\\\\
                  ||  o-o  ||
--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo----------------------------

Brenda Steel
Liaison Librarian
Western Bank Library
University of Sheffield
Western Bank
Sheffield S10 2TN

tel 0114 222 7311

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited and you are requested to contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Warwick School shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Warwick Independent Schools Foundation, a registered charity, number 1088057
A Company limited by guarantee;
Registered in England, company number 4252305
Registered office: Warwick School, Myton Road, Warwick, CV34 6PP