The whole thing's highly implausible. I mean, as if anyone's going to believe there's a place called 'Surrey'...

Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Heaney
Sent: 15 June 2012 12:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Two amazing librarian job ads......

The REED advert is for a job in Surrey
The Barefoot librarian job is also based in Surrey
(http://www.barefootmanager.webeden.co.uk/#/librarian/4564084932)

I bet they're the same.

Note the selection process:
Selection process:   submission of current CV
                                          telephone conversation
                                          face-to-face meeting
                                         correspond with clothes designer in italy
                                         site visit

Stage 4 shoud be interesting....follow the link from the page above to the 'Tropical style' page to se what he has in mind!

Michael Heaney
Executive Secretary, the Bodleian Libraries Clarendon Building, Bodleian Library Oxford OX1 3BG UK
t: +44 (0) 1865 277 236
f: +44 (0) 1865 277 187
e: [log in to unmask]
NB if you use an address for me ending @bodley.ox.ac.uk or @ouls.ox.ac.uk please switch to the above as the older addresses will not work after 1 May 2012