Dear Chris,

Please make the following changes to Imperial College’s entry:-

·         Remove (University of London) as Imperial is no longer part of the University

·         Our theses are not available through Ethos

·         Our repository is closed, it can be searched by external users but they are unable to download any PhD theses

Thanks

Janice Lewis,
Head of Subscriptions and Document Delivery,

Central Library,
Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ
Tel:020 7594 8825