Many thanks to Pamela at Sheffield Hallam Uni for supplying.

Kind regards,
Lilian

From: Lilian Ryan
Sent: 12 June 2012 17:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL request - Trauma Violence Abuse. 2012 Jan;13(1):41-56.

Dear all,

Does anyone have an subscription to Trauma Violence Abuse, which would allow the supply of a copy for private research please? It's not available from the BL.
Here are the details:

Trauma Violence Abuse. 2012 Jan;13(1):41-56.
Keeshin BR, Cronholm PF, Strawn JR. Physiologic changes associated with
violence and abuse exposure: an examination of related medical conditions

If anyone can help, I will supply our BL customer code and request number.

Thanks
Lilian

Lilian Ryan
Inter Library Loans
Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole Street,
London, W1G 0AE
': (+44) (0) 20 7290 2943
7: (+44) (0) 20 7290 2939
*:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Description: Description: Description: FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Society-of-Medicine-Library/201138703295625>[Description: Description: Description: T]<https://twitter.com/#!/rsm_library>
Hire meeting rooms in the Library from £20.00+VAT<http://www.rsm.ac.uk/librar/hiring.php>

Take a close look with an Electronic Monthly Update (EMU)<http://www.rsm.ac.uk/librar/emu/>

Document Delivery via our secure online service from £3.00<https://www.secure-server-hosting.com/secutran/secureforms/sh213914/doc_request.htm>

***************** Important Notice - Disclaimer ******************
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.