Hello all

Happy Friday.

We currently undertake regular current awareness searches using UK
regional/national papers for our colleagues using Nexis UK.

Is anyone aware of any other databases that provide the same coverage as
Nexis UK? I have looked into alternatives, such as Factiva, Proquest and
Newsbank but I believe these only provide contents to UK national papers.

Many thanks,
Catty.

Catty Bennett ONS Library and Information Centre | Office for National
Statistics | Segensworth Road | Titchfield | Hampshire | PO15 5RR |
Internal Ext: 4206 | Phone: 01329 44
4206                               Email: [log in to unmask]
| Intranet | Website

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.ons.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.