I have been asked to help on a potential project to establish an African
e-library to support civil servants and government employees (and later
students and researchers) to promote good governance. My greatest expertise
is primarily in e-library technical *infrastructure* rather than advising on
specific electronic *content*. However I thought I should try to offer some
free help if I can.

If anyone has suggestions/advice on what e-resources such an e-library might
access/subscribe to please do let me know. Clearly  publications from
organisations such as the UN, WHO, European Economic Commission, Institute
of Social Studies, World Bank etc will be helpful. Who are the key
publishers/content providers in this area? Is there an abstracting and
indexing (A&I) service that provides access across all or most on the
relevant content?

If you feel able to help in any way I would be most grateful. All advice at
this point is on a free/pro bono basis. The library might want some paid
help in this area at some point. If you think some consulting work around
finding and establishing electronic content resources to meet their needs
might be of interest to you do let me know.

Kind regards

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd,

Tel +44 (0)7788 727 845. Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]   <http://www.kenchadconsulting.com/>
www.kenchadconsulting.com

Skype: kenchadconsulting   Twitter: @KenChad   LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenchad> http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenchad