Dear Maeve,
We are going to be using BB9.1 here - but are in embryonic stages...
We are also developing our open web resources for students - and these
will also be accessible through BB. Not much help at the moment
perhaps - but happy to be part of an emergent community of practice
that explores how to do this well?
Best wishes,
Sandra

--