Dear colleagues,

 I am pleased to announce the following 3-year postdoctoral position in Italian Studies at the University of Kent.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AEQ387/fondazione-crt-early-career-research-fellow/

The position is co-funded by Fondazione CRT, a Piedmontese charity based in Turin, and the School of European Culture and Languages at the University of Kent.

As an Italian 'fondazione bancaria', Fondazione CRT has the legal obligation to fund exclusively projects with a regional impact. For this reason, eligibility is restricted to

EITHER candidates who were born in Piedmont or Valle d'Aosta;

OR candidates who are (or have been) affiliated to one of the Universities in those regions.

Best wishes,

Francesco

Dr Francesco Capello
Lecturer in Italian
SECL
University of Kent
Canterbury
CT2 7NF
T: 0044 (0)1227 824049
********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html