Dear HIA and public health practitioners,
I have posted a poll in the HIA Linkedin group and I am really keen in getting your views. If you have not answered yet please check the poll here:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-hi0c45-h3fx754x-1m/ava/124224712/2144549/eml-anet_dig-b_nd-poll_ttle-cn/?hs=false&tok=2zkITQA_40IRg1

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS OF LINKEDIN:
The question is "What is for you the most important topic that should be discussed on HIA if you could get all HIA practitioners in one place?"
Answers:
- HIA and Energy
- Planning for future health needs
- HIA and Health in All Policies
- Hot HIA developments: for example?
- Other: comment and propose!

Thanks
Francesca

Francesca Viliani
Director – Public Health Services
International SOS

Co-chair Health Section - International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA)

Mob:+45 (0) 2561 6103
Email: [log in to unmask]
London alarm centre: +44 (0) 20 8762 8008
Web: www.internationalsos.com
Worldwide reach Human touch
International SOS is the world's leading international healthcare, medical assistance and security services company.