-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Webster
Sent: 20 June 2012 15:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The future of Somerset Heritage Services

Those with an interest in the way that local authority heritage services
could be delivered in the future might be interested in the documents
that have emerged from the review of our service.

http://www1.somerset.gov.uk/council/meetings/reports.asp?item=901

These will be considered by the Scrutiny Committee on 26 June before
going to cabinet for a decision to proceed with the next phase of the
review.

Chris Webster
Historic Environment Record
Somerset County Council
Somerset Heritage Centre
Brunel Way
Taunton
TA2 6SF

01823 347434

Online HER: www.somerset.gov.uk/her

This email, and any attachments is intended solely for the individual to
whom it is addressed. It may contain personal and / or sensitive
material and should be handled according to the principles of the Data
Protection Act 1998. If this email carries a protective marking of
PROTECT or RESTRICTED in the header it should be handled according to
HMG guidelines, if not protectively marked it can be regarded as
UNCLASSIFIED.

If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information
contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.

Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses,
any attachments to this email may nevertheless contain viruses which our
anti-virus software has failed to identify.  You should therefore carry
out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.  Somerset
County Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by
computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document
supplied with this email.

All GCSx traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in
accordance with relevant legislation.

Keeping in touch
Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk for information about our services
Council Connect: for all streets, open spaces and environmental protection enquiries visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/connect
Care Connect: for all adult social services enquiries visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/careconnect
Out of hours emergencies: 01934 622 669
Privacy and confidentiality notice:

The information contained in this email transmission is intended by North Somerset Council for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this email transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email. Any views expressed within this message or any other associated files are the views and expressions of the individual and not North Somerset Council.  North Somerset Council takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted with any electronic communications sent, however the council can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or any contents or attachments.