Dear Colleagues,
I am very pleased to announce that the second issue of Language & History for 2012 is now out (way ahead of schedule!). Once again, if you haven't received your copy, and don't soon, please contact our Treasurer Deborah Hayden (copied into this message) to check that your subscription is up to date. Please also do remember to recommend the journal to your library and to any colleagues who you think might be interested. Submissions to the journal are, as ever, warmly welcomed, and should be sent to me. Suggestions for books to review can be sent to our Reviews Editor, Margaret Thomas (also copied in to this message).
Best wishes,
Nicola McLelland

1.    Daisy Bates Documentations of Kimberley Languages<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/lhi/2012/00000055/00000002/art00001>
McGregor, William B
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 55, No. 2, pp. 79-101(23); November 2012
Maney Publishing
2.    Gaps, Transitions, Adjoining, Embedding: Kenneth Hale on the Reanalysis and Grammaticalization of the Relative Clause<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/lhi/2012/00000055/00000002/art00002>
Mackie, Sylvia Anne
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 55, No. 2, pp. 102-122(21); November 2012
Maney Publishing
3.    Walter Rippmann and Otto Siepmann as Reform Movement Textbook Authors: A Contribution to the History of Teaching and Learning German in the United Kingdom<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/lhi/2012/00000055/00000002/art00003>
McLelland, Nicola
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 55, No. 2, pp. 123-143(21); November 2012
Maney Publishing
4.    Reviews<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/maney/lhi/2012/00000055/00000002/art00004>
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 55, No. 2, pp. 144-156(13); November 2012
Maney Publishing

Search millions of articles, access thousands of full-text scholarly and
professional publications, and find answers to your specific research needs
at www.ingentaconnect.com<http://www.ingentaconnect.com>.

We have rebranded our alerting services as ingentaconnect InTouch. If you or your institution have an existing licence to receive alerts, you will continue to have unrestricted use of the new service. Personal users without access to a licence are restricted to 5 free new issue alerts; if you wish to purchase a licence in order to receive additional alerts, simply log in to ingentaconnect and click on "New Issue Alerts"

(c) Copyright 2012 ingentaconnect

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The Company has endeavoured to protect its email from virus attack but accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus inadvertently transmitted by this email. It is your responsibility to protect your systems from potential virus attack.