Dear Elisa,

Thank you so much.  That is very much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Anna

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Elisa Morgera <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I would like to share with you a 20% discount form for a recent book I have published with Gracia Marin Duran on the environmental dimension of the European Union's unilateral and bilateral tools for external relations.

While the book does not address per se the link between human rights and the environment, I think it offers an analysis that may lay the ground for future research on human rights-related questions. The book explores, inter alia, the degree to which climate change has become a priority in the EU's external action and more generally how the EU is using its unilateral and bilateral external relations tools to support the implementation of multilateral environmental agreements beyond its borders and have an impact on ongoing multilateral environmental negotiations.

All the best,

Elisa

Dr Elisa Morgera
Lecturer in European Environmental Law
School of Law
University of Edinburgh
Old College
South Bridge
Edinburgh EH8 9YL
UK
Email: [log in to unmask]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.