Dear David

Please keep me in touch as we in York have been discussing a similar thing.

JOHN

On 27 June 2012 15:40, David McDonald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all

I'm currently looking at the History Pin website for a future workshop, but wondered if anyone knew of any stand alone programmes which would do the same thing - essentially make an interactive map that photos and other media can be "pinned" to (that's easy enough for an IT-phobic to use).  I am slightly concerned that if I use HistoryPin that the map will become very cluttered very quickly, and I would like each class to have their own map - or maybe I'm using it wrong.

If you haven't seen HistoryPin yet, it is otherwise fantastic.

Any ideas?

David McDonald

Education and Outreach Worker
Paisley Museum and Art Galleries
High Street
Paisley
PA1 2BA
0141 889 3151 ext. 163

Renfrewshire Council Website - http://www.renfrewshire.gov.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they  are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Renfrewshire Council may, in accordance with  the Telecommunications(Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, intercept e-mail messages for the purpose of monitoring or keeping a record of communications on the Council's system. If a message contains inappropriate dialogue it will automatically be intercepted by the Council's Internal Audit section who will decide whether or not the e-mail should be onwardly transmitted to the intended recipient(s).

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of computer viruses.