Free Upcoming Event!

Only 10 places left

Dear Colleagues,

The Wallace Collection would like to invite young people to our freeWhat is it like to work in a Museum?’ Careers Open Day, 3rd July 2012. At this unique event young people interested in a career in museums can come and meet museum professionals! We currently have ten spaces free for students to book.

Students will have the opportunity to have all their questions answered by our experts and be given tips and advice on how to start out in the museum world. This event is suitable for post-GCSE students age 16-19 interested in museums.

For information or booking contact the learning department by phone: 020 7563 9551 or email: [log in to unmask]

Please forward this information to interested students.

The Education Department

The Wallace Collection

Wallace Collection logo Hertford House, Manchester Square,
London W1U 3BN | Fax: +44 (0)207 224 2155
www.wallacecollection.org

On Show Now:

Dazzling Arms and Armour from the East: Surface Decoration and Conservation Issues. Until- 26 March 2012. Admission Free.

Current Exhibition:

The Noble Art of the Sword: Fashion and Fencing in Renaissance Europe. 17th May until 16th September 2012. Admission Free.

Wallace Collection logo

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. The views expressed here are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of the Wallace Collection. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which may harm your IT system, no responsibility is accepted by the Wallace Collection for any loss or damage arising from the receipt of this email.