Hi all,
The Heritage Lottery Fund is re-advertising the role of Programmes and Partnerships Manager in the Strategy and Business Development Department.  This is a full time post based in our London office.  It is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.

The job description and application form<https://forms.hlf.org.uk/applications/HLFJobs_PublicPortal.ofml> can be found in the vacancies section of our website: www.hlf.org.uk<http://www.hlf.org.uk/>

Closing date for applications will be Monday 2 July 2012 and interviews will be held shortly afterwards.  Previous applicants need not apply.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this post to any appropriate networks.
With best wishes,

Aretha

Aretha George
Policy Advisor, Participation and Learning
Strategy and Business Development
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place
London SW1W 8NR

Phone: 020 7591 6088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.hlf.org.uk

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

http://www.hlf.org.uk

http://www.star.net.uk