Dear Xu Wang,

If you want this functional data in highres space then it will be big - the data itself
will end up around 5GB, so naturally converting it takes a bit more memory.
I would suggest you think about whether you really need to have it in this highres
form (we do not require that in FSL, unless you have 240 subjects!) and hence
whether you need such large memory demands.  If you really do need it then you
will need to find suitable machines that can cope with this size of dataset.

All the best,
	Mark