Hi FSL users,

I am getting clusters as large as 70,000 voxels after running randomise using the TFCE option. Should I be worried getting such a big cluster linking almost all major tracts of the brain?

I am aware of the cluster-based thresholding but am not sure if that will help getting more specific clusters and am also not exactly sure of what threshold (zstat value) I should be putting in.

My randomise command is as follow for your reference:
randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t design.con -n 5000 -x --T2 -V

Thanks a lot,
Bonnie