Hi Nick
So you are saying that streamlines from your patients show more spreading than controls, on the way to the cortex, but possibly not enough spreading to get significant differences in the streamline counts hitting the cortex.
There are various ways you can quantify the spread:
	- overall tract volume (after thresholding)
	- tract width (per slice along the z-direction, as you will have more spreading for higher z coordinates in MNI space)
	- number of streamlines that reach other targets than sensori-motor whilst still starting from the seed voxels that have highest probability of connecting to the sensori-motor target

Hope these help
Saad

--
Saad Jbabdi