Also were you running a 32bit or 64 version of FSL at the time....

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Christine Zakrzewski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
are the image formats identical? i assume you are using nifti images now.  perhaps in 2008 you converted to analyze images?
Christine

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:28:00 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] time takes its toll?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi!
I repeated a tbss analysis on data that I'd already run back in 2008 - using a study specific template (fnirt was already on board - at least I think it was...). While log files give identical output, the stats (i.e. output is similar but slightly off; as are the transformation matrices and warp files - and the warp images. Back then I was using a centos system now its debian - same hardware. Apart from the fact that I should get things done faster, what does this tell me? Did fnirt default settings change?
Cheers
Stefan

--
David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics