Probably fslmaths...
CZ

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:48:37 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Isolating a single cluster
To: [log in to unmask]

Is there a way to use the cluster command to output mean activation per person in the same cluster isolated by a higher level analysis? I've only used the cluster command to output details on all of the clusters for a group analysis. How might I use it to pull mean activation for uniform cluster for each person?

Thanks again for your help.

--
Joseph Beeney, MS
Doctoral Candidate