Philips Diffusion Direction Table Hi there,
I got a new DTI scan from Philips Achieva 3T scanner. It used HARDI 60 scanning protocol from Philips. But The technician has the trouble to get the original encoding direction table. If anyone knew the table, could you please send it to me? Or someone knew how to find it, please let me know. Thank you very much.

I know I can find the b-vector from the PAR file or DICOM file, but really don’t know whether they are correct, or need to be rotated according to the slice orientation. Is that Dr Jonathan Farrell’s DTI_gradient_table_creator still the best way for Philips scanner (http://godzilla.kennedykrieger.org/~jfarrell/software_web.htm)?

I appreciate any information you send. Thank you.

Wayne