Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot. But I have changed all paths. I even created new design.fsf to run, and also the same error. I thought some files in feat maybe corrupted by transformation, so I then tried the first level by .nii.gz files It came out this error:

/bin/sh: module: line 1:
syntax error: unexpected end of file /bin/sh: error importing function
definition for `module'.

The .nii.gz files were also transferred from another server, but I used md5sum to check them, files in the two servers came out the same number and letter strings.

Mingxia