    Any idea why it didn't go well? BTW, I did each tbss step in the directory created for this particualr analysis and copied all the FA.nii.gz files to this directory.
     Look forward to any pointers. Thanks.

wen
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Gwenaëlle DOUAUD <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Wen,

this is probably fine as the registrations are likely to be running in the background and may take some time to complete... Yohu should see now that some new files have started to be created in your FA directory.

Cheers,
Gwenaelle

Gwenaëlle Douaud, PhD
FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington
OX3 9DU Oxford UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 222 523
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 222 717
www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~douaud

De : Wen <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 25 mai 2012 20h21
Objet : [FSL] tbss_2_reg problem

Dear FSL list:
  I am facing a probelm when running tbss-2-reg and hoping to get some help from you.
  It only took seconds to get this step done with several empty '...nonlinear.msf' files being generated in the end (on top of that, no other files were generated). I checked each subjetc's FA.nii.gz file before running TBSS, they all looked sensible.
  Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Best,
Wen