Thanks Eugene. That was very helpful.

Cheers,
Pete
On May 31, 2012, at 6:34 PM, Eugene Duff wrote:

Hi Peter,

FEAT doesn't provide low-pass filtering options because this should not be used for the standard task-FMRI analyses that FEAT is designed for.  The modelling and statistics in FEAT (e.g. FILM) require and enforce a spectrally flat noise profile.  The high-pass filtering is only for the lowest frequency drifts that are effectively poorly sampled.  Furthermore, the algorithm used is not directly applicable to low pass filtering.

Cheers,

Eugene