I’ve officially given up on exams of any kind and am trying to book myself a Summer holiday.  Too many computer problems, too much hassle, it’s a Monday and I aint happy!!!

http://www.glasbergen.com/wp-content/gallery/technology-cartoons/bizcom81.gif          http://home.messiah.edu/~jz1193/techinprint8.jpg

Kate

Kate Oliver

Examinations Manager