Hope someone can help me.  We had a phone call yesterday from an adult evening student who is taking Maths GCSE.  Her first exam is on Monday afternoon and she has a 5 week old baby who she is breast feeding.  The baby will not take expressed milk and she seemed to think it was our responsibility to provide some kind of arrangements for her.

Has anyone else had this before and if so what did you do?

Joyce Forster
Examinations Officer
Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Darlington
DL3 7AU

[Phone%20Icon] Phone : 01325 376452
[iPhone%20eMail]Email: [log in to unmask]
[safari-iphone-icon]Web: www.qeliz.ac.uk

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the college. The college does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.