You still use Form 10.  If you look on the back of the form, point 1 it explains what to do.

Joyce Forster

Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Darlington

DL3 7AU

Phone%20Icon Phone : 01325 376452

iPhone%20eMailEmail: [log in to unmask]

safari-iphone-iconWeb: www.qeliz.ac.uk

Sent: 31 May 2012 17:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special Consideration Form - for a group

Dear All

Is there a different form for Special Consideration for in relationship to a group application?????

I know for individuals you can do it online now – but it says this can’t be done for a group

The only form I can find is JCQ/SC Form 10 – but that seems to be for an individual?

Any help would be appreciated

Becoming White Van Girl is seriously getting more and more enticing ………………………………………… !!!   ://

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College

Ware Campus

Scotts Road

Ware

Herts

SG12 9JF

Tel: 01992411985
www.hrc.ac.uk

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Hertford Regional College. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please notify the Network Manager at Hertford Regional College on +44(01992) 411400

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the college. The college does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.