Morning

We have a main dedicated room with 60 pcs, privacy screens and soon to be dividers (for bloomin’ Pearson CSCS tests).

Also will have a 40 pc room at our other site once refurbishment is complete.

No way we could operate without these facilities plus we can keep better control of all updates, software problems and reduce interference from all work IT do in the teaching rooms for the teaching staff.

Matthew Fletcher

Examinations Manager

College of North West London

Willesden Centre