Hi,

All students get a free re-sit, and pay the board exam fee on the 3rd attempt.

If students want to sit again to upgrade to get a better mark, they need to pay.

Students sitting exams with no fees attached – hairdressing / plumbing / customer services etc, can sit again, and again, and again, until they pass.

Majority of hair / beauty / plumbing run their own re-sits, but customer services comes under our remit, and we currently have a group of 3-4 students who are now on their 5th attempt.

Amy

Amy Coombes

Exams Officer

Pontypool Campus