Sent: 27 June 2012 08:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CG FS paper versions

Hi Elaine

Not 100% sure, but I think it is so you don't get the same version twice for the same date.  There can be no collusion between students regarding the paper content.  I've not received the same version twice for the same day, different time slots.  Has anyone else??

Regards
Teresa

Teresa Keelan
Examinations Manager