Sent: 28 June 2012 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The recording of the posting of certificates

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering how everyone kept a record of any certificates they posted out to students.

At the moments we create a posting list which has the students address and what certificate is being posted. This is then saved under the date it has been posted out in the correct month. The list is printed and the post office date stamp it for us.

We create a separate sheet for each qualification but if the student has more than 1 certificate this is recorded on the same sheet. If a student then phones up to enquire where their certificate is we check our post list to see when it was posted and to what address.

I just wondered how everyone felt about the importance of keeping a specific record of posting and how they did it.

Thanks

For example

Certified Mail 28th June 12
City & Guilds 3008-02 Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing

John Smith                                                      Mary Jones
Xxxxxx                                                          xxxxxx
Xxxxx                                                           xxxxxx
Xxxxx                                                           xxxxx

Sarah James
Xxxxxx
Xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Mandy Ebrey
Senior Exams Clerk
shrewsbury College
Michelle Lockett

[http://www.midchesh.ac.uk/sites/midchesh.ac.uk/files/midchesh2010_logo.png]

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mid Cheshire College
Hartford Campus
Chester Road, Northwich,
Cheshire CW8 1LJ
T: 01606 74444
F: 01606 720700

Visit our website:  http://www.midchesh.ac.uk

Disclaimer
This E-mail transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must not look at its contents, copy or distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.
Accordingly, Mid Cheshire College disclaims all responsibility and accept no liability ( including in negligence ) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephoning 00 44 (0)1606 74444. Please also delete the message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.