Dear Colleagues,

The EQUATOR newsletter (June 2012 issue) is now available online at:

http://www.equator-network.org/index.aspx?o=1029&newsletters=yes

It includes information about:

·         Registration and call for abstracts now open - EQUATOR Scientific Symposium October 2012

·         New resources added to the EQUATOR Library

·         New reporting guidelines in development

·         EQUATOR website re-design and library database development

·         EQUATOR user survey now closed

·         Medical Library Association Award

·         Draft concordat to support research integrity - April 2012

Don’t miss the opportunity to submit your abstract to our first scientific symposium – deadline for submissions is 30 June 2012.

The symposium is jointly organised by the EQUATOR Network and the German Cochrane Centre. We are absolutely delighted to have so many excellent speakers, including Prof John Ioannidis who will present 4th EQUATOR Annual Lecture.

Look forward to seeing many of you in Freiburg in October.

With best wishes,

Iveta Simera

For the EQUATOR Team

The EQUATOR Network provides online resources, education and training supporting good research reporting practice, and supports the development of robust reporting guidelines.

EQUATOR website: http://www.equator-network.org/

We hope you will find these resources useful and thank you in advance for your help in disseminating this information.

Dr Iveta Simera
Head of Programme Development
EQUATOR Network
Centre for Statistics in Medicine
Wolfson College Annexe
Linton Road
Oxford, OX2 6UD

email:
tel: + 44 (0) 1865 284413; fax: + 44 (0) 1865 284424
www:
http://www.csm-oxford.org.uk/
www:
http://www.equator-network.org/