Would this paper be useful too: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1314297/pdf/12014539.pdf

best

rakesh

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Amy Price <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Anoop,

It means all of what you present and is finding the best treatment for
your patient in the least amount of time. On of the areas of concern is
how we used decision making type 1 fast  intuition/pattern recognition
and decision 2 slower which is explore the evidence. There are mixed
results on studies re old/young doctors and the ways they were measured
vary so it is hard to come to a conclusion.
There is an excellent video on this that Dr Ash Paul shared and one paper
showing more experienced doctors does not equate with superior care. It is
not on this computer so maybe someone will post these again
Amy