Dear all,

I have recently updated my HEA-funded project website and blog ‘Promoting Employability: how to get the most from your alumni’ with the results from two Focus Groups.

If you are interested in finding out what our students thought about our alumni events, when such events should take place, the type of activities they would like us to run best and what their concerns are in the current job market, you can find out:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/hea_promoting_employability/activities/focus_group.page?

You can also leave a comment on the Blog about your own experiences within your HEI.

Many thanks to all those who have been in touch so far and apologies if I have yet to respond to you – I will be compiling a list of Universities who expressed an interest in the project as part of the output: if you are interested, drop me a quick email and I will add your HEI to the list!

With best wishes,

Eleanor

Dr Eleanor Quince

Director of Postgraduate Studies