From: Jane Findlay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 June 2012 16:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Resources Freelance Opportunity Royal Museums Greenwich

Hi Everyone

Royal Museum Greenwich is looking for a freelancer to develop a new set of online resources for formal learning audiences. Please find attached further information about this opportunity.  If you are interested in applying please send you proposal and CV to Jane Findlay at [log in to unmask] by 29 June 2012.

Kind regards

Jane

Jane Findlay
Digital Participation Officer

Royal Museum Greenwich

National Maritime Museum  |  Royal Observatory Greenwich  |  The Queen's House | Cutty Sark

Greenwich, London SE10 9NF

direct +44 (0) 208 312 8638

Book now for Royal River: Power, Pageantry and the Thames   |  For the latest exhibition information, events, news and transport information visit rmg.co.uk

Sign up for our e-newsletter  |  This email and its content are subject to our disclaimer

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +